N•ear 360 Dual Ear Earpiece (3.5mm Connector)
The N-ear 360 earpiece is designed by Denmark’s leading in-ear experts to be the most comfortable, covert and best sounding earpiece for 2-way radios. The N-ear 360 is trusted by high-performance security teams around the world.
Having the N-ear 360 Dual Ear will give you radio communications in balanced nature. The human brain naturally wants to balance sound and having both ears hearing radio communication while having situational awareness in balance is the best practice for longterm hearing protection. Most users find they can turn the volume down 10~15 decibels while using a dual-ear N-ear 360.
The N-ear 360 3.5mm can be used in the following ways:
- Connecting to Speaker Mics – Simply check your existing speaker mic to see if it has a 3.5mm audio port and simply plug right in.
- Connecting to Existing Earpiece Kits – To connect the N-ear 360 3.5mm to an existing earpiece kit, you will need to have an adaptor (part # AD-AT-3.5). See the “Converting Is Easy” photo.
- Connecting to Radio – To connect your N-ear 360 3.5mm to a radio, you’ll need to have the Choice PTT/mic. Simply plug your 360 into the Choice PTT/mic. and then connect to your radio. At the time of ordering your Choice PTT/mic. you will tell us the radio model you are trying to connect to. See the “Wireless PTT” page.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x N-ear 360 Earpiece
- 1 x Cable Clip
- 2 x Small Open Ear Tip
- 2 x Medium Double Flange Ear Tip
- 2 x Ear Wax Filters
- 1 x End-User Zipper Case (Black)
- 1 x User Guide
11 in stock